<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19660741\x26blogName\x3dRAHHH!!!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://barbie-wawa.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://barbie-wawa.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1758668026961408134', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

Profile

Ferlynn
28 December

Friendster
Email

Wishlist

samsung K5
sony ericsson C902
a job with good pay
good complexion
slim like a stick
LOTS OF MONEY!
table and chairs from IKEA
NEW hair colour
hair rebonding
NEW spect
hello kitty lamp
NEW hello kitty water bottle
hello kitty curtains
first trip to escape theme park
HAPPY 18yrs old birthday :)


Tagboard





Friends
alexis
cecilia
chou kin
ferlycia
isaac
jasmine
joan
kandis
karen
pei ying
shi jin
shi hua
shermain
valerie
victoria
xiuwen
yueling

Archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
September 2008



Hit Counters
Ever Since 26th Jan'07

Sunday, April 08, 2007

I ♥ Hello Kitty

I'M STARTING WORK TMR~!
went to my grandma house ytd evening for buffet as it was my uncle's baby boy 1st month. it's kind of weird cos his baby girl looks and behaves like a boy but the baby boy looks like a girl and even wore pink clothes. haha. the buffet started at 12.30pm but i woke up ard 5pm. i changed into my clothes str away aft brushing my teeth and it's my first time not bathing before i go out!! (except for my house downstairs) HAHA! i went with my sis and i was the last one to reach there as usual. the food was not very yummy but i ate 2 plates, one for lunch and one for dinner. haha.
before dinner, i was supposed to go compass pt with my cousin cos she wanted to buy contact lens solution but in the end we took the wrong bus and ended up in hg mall and it was me who asked my cousin to board the bus. STUPIDDD ME! hahah. we walked ard and i bought a princess lunch box and a winnie the pooh ceramic mug w/ lid and spoon and it only costs $3 for the mug!! good deal seh. actually i wanted to buy a hello kitty lunch box but they don't have it so i bought the princess one as it is also one of my fav and the reason for me buying it is because i'm going to cook smth for my bf when i go and fetch him from the airport. sooooo sweeeeet righhhtttt? HAHAHA! aft that, we walked ard and went back to my grandma house aft a stick of cig.
ard 9pm plus, my cousin acc me to my bf house cos i need to sign some AIA forms for my insurance. when we were about to leave, his mother gave me chocs made out of FU LU SHOU, the 3 gods. HAHAHAH! I DONT DARE TO EAT COS I CAN'T EAT GOD! but val told me that by eating them i can become god! LMAO! we strolled back to my house and it's the first time that i talked so much with this cousin of mine. i headed to my bathroom the moment i reached home, took a very very long time to bathe and by the time i came out, my cousin was alr leaving. hahaha.


MY UNCLE'S BABY GIRL!
these pics were taken quite some time ago and i forgot to take photos of the baby boy :(

MY PRINCESS LUNCH BOX!
MY PRINCESS FORK AND SPOON! i found out that val got the same mug as me. exactly the same one!! haha. this is the chocs i'm talking about. looks kind of scary right? HAHAHA!
and i don't understand why the last choc (i think it's FU) won't look into the camera even when i shaked it. hahaha!


i committed a sin cos i just finished up a bowl of instant udon. ARGHHH~! i'll go to bed when the sun rises! HUR HUR!

Been Here @ 7:28 PM